Stress Management and Goal setting using Self Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
1 day workshop
Stress is a reaction to our perceived inability to cope. Our inability to correctly set goals and achieve them adds to this stress.
90% of people who set goals never achieve them. Learn the secrets of how the 10% of highly successful people make life changes and achieve goals..
A dynamic course with plenty of experiential learning and practical exercises. Learn how to work with your unconscious mind when dealing with stressful situations.
- Learn and practice different styles of relaxation therapy and guided visualizations which lead the body into a more relaxed and resourceful state.
- Develop effective suggestion technology using the same techniques used in advanced hypnotherapy.
- Learn the basic principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and apply them immediately.
- Learn how you have learned the things you believe and how to create more empowering beliefs.
- Learn the directives of the unconscious mind and how they relate to what you do, think and feel.
- Learn the basics of using your own Time Line to create lasting change and achievable goals
- Learn why people procrastinate and an easy technique for “busting” procrastination forever.